The Screwed Gamers Community Forums

Full Version: TSG BYOT II for Xbox One and PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TSG's Bring Your Own Team II (Xbox One and PC)

With the first season of the Soccar Championships coming to a close, it's time for another BYOT. For this tournament players and captains will be free to assemble their own teams in a one night knockout contest (this time with more knockout)!

The competition will take shape in a double elimination bracket of 3v3 games, which will be organised based on the number of teams entered. This competition will be open to Xbox AND PC players so spread the word!

All games will use default mutators (including 5 minute game time to keep things rapid-fire). Remember that cross platform play must be turned on while playing in private lobbies with the other platform!

Signups for teams and players can be made here, anyone looking for a team, or looking for players, can also do so here.

Final date for the competition is TBA, but we're aiming for Tuesday September 27th.

REGISTRATIONS:
Scav3nger
Clasfied Hunter
MRN3Drifter

Teams:
Marauders: z00lu, MrDaddyDavis, deadx89
Registering as a player.
Registering as a play for now
Mannfield Marauders:
z00lu
DaddyDavis

looking for one more as Deadx is out that night
I'll probably end up putting the Sharks into this, but I want to play on PC without using party chat or the Xbox App to get an idea for what restricted communication between PC and Xbox players would be like (for players who don't have an Xbox Live account). Communicating lobby information especially. I'll also ask around and see if any of my PC buddies with the game are interested in taking part.
Deadx is available so marauders are complete!
We're going to postpone this at the moment while we sort out Season II info. We'll keep you posted on when we organise a new date for it.

We'll probably be online for social games anyway.