The Screwed Gamers Community Forums

Full Version: Button layouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I would attempt a discussion here on what controller layouts everyone uses.
I think we had some discussion about this while playing the game a while back, talking about positioning of the aerial roll button (default being x).
I am using default layout but have moved the aerial roll button to the left trigger so that I can boost and barrel roll at the same time. So far so good
Default button layout. Used it so much now I don't think I'd be able to change it.
How does you barrel roll with boost then?
Easy. I don't.
Default layout. If I really want to barrel roll, I'll hold X in and roll my thumb on B. You Don't have to worry about A most of the time because you would have been in the air long enough for it to not work...
If I really want to barrel I claw grip the X button with my index finger as you don't need to hold the trigger while you're in the air. Most of the time I just don't bother though.
You can barrel roll?
Indeed. Which gives you the ability to angle aerial hits and shots at goal more accurately so you don't just hit the Ball with standard front on contact