Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some racing. Thursday nights
I'm up for this Thursday to do some GT3's on Project Cars
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
I don't mind what game we do
Ok so we'll start next thursday. I'll post some details in the days to come.

Sidenote, non of the carpacks downloaded for me. The Bentley is the only one that actually downloaded. Cant remember if that was a pack or just the one car.
Any help?
We did some racing last Thursday but not sure u got the message. Happy to do it again next Thursday
(11-14-2015, 12:21 AM)JustBrad Wrote: Ok so we'll start next thursday. I'll post some details in the days to come.

Sidenote, non of the carpacks downloaded for me. The Bentley is the only one that actually downloaded. Cant remember if that was a pack or just the one car.
Any help?

Have you bought the DLC or the game just hasn't downloaded the packs so the cars are visible? Check that you've acquired all the free cars as apparently they're tied to the car packs. Other than that, I'm not too sure how that could be fixed.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The GT3's are just too easy to drive so we not gonna do that.
So here's my proposal.
Formula C
Next 4 weeks running Thursday's
No stewarding
15 min qualifying practice
Shootout for grid
2X 8 lap races
Reverse grid race 2
Along with manual start race 2
motogp points system
Pole gets 5 points per rounds

Damage will be set to cosmetic
Tyre wear off
Fuel Off
Forced stock tune
Flags and penalties on

Tracks (Proposed)

Monaco
Bugatti circuit
Donington Gp
Imola

Interested?
I'm interested, I think we should save Monaco until the end though, so we're used to the cars by the time we hit the narrow street circuit. One thing we did find with a manual start is coordinating the start, the timer starts counting the lap from the off and there's no overall race timer that I could see. We might need to run a quick test before we do the reverse grid on the first night, otherwise it might mean a safety car rolling start?
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah let's give the manual starts a test. We can for sure shift Monaco to last. Had about 5 laps on the 4 tracks, apart from Monaco they really good. It's quite easy once the tyres warm up. About 2 laps for that happen. So all looks good.
I'd prefer formula B but not too phased, I'll be on most Thursday nights but undecided on this week due to exams
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
There's a 3.5gig update so you might wanna get that done before we start tomorrow. Usual time around 9?