NuclearNinja23 ($150,000) (Captain)
NuclearMajor69 ($150,000)
XDrinkTilDeathX ($150.000)

Total salary: $450,000
We'll go Knights of Utopia
Me and TrueZola Still need a team

TrueZola is $205,000
xXFuriousWolfXx is $580,000
The ladder and first two rounds are now available on the website. For those not in the group chat, we are running a seven team season so byes will be prevalent. From memory, both Utopia teams have a bye in the first two rounds, so they only play one match each, next Tuesday. With the extended rounds (14 as opposed to 10), when we have the opportunity, we may schedule three rounds in a night on a few occasions.

We will post more info regarding the fixture in the next few days, but the aim at this stage is to run two rounds per night, every Tuesday for the next four weeks. Ideally this will get us to the mid point of the home and away season.
When you just missed out on registration by a day :'(
You are in a team with myself and workingdata. The teams on here haven't been updated yet.
Have updated the OP for the Series timeline with the outline of rounds and dates.
As you will see I have picked two nights where we play 3 rounds in a night, but if we are struggling to field teams on that night, we stick with two rounds and try to do three the following week. Ideally we have all games completed ahead of the mid season break, but the idea of the break is to give some opportunity to catch up on some missed games.

Scav and I are still in discussions about penalties that may be introduced in season two for teams that continually need to reschedule matches, beyond a forfeit result. How well this season runs will help inform such decisions.
Sorry but I have to pull out of the competition. I can't guarantee I can play every week, and it wouldn't be fair to my team. Sorry for the late notice... But I would like to put my name down as the sub for Chaos's team. Cheers
Ok so I have a guy Shredder1985 who will replace Hypershadow for Utopia Magic.

Ideally though, Hypershadow would be a sub that is available to whatever team needs a player when he is available to play. Ollie9394 would also be in the same boat though (no offense to Ollie) he isn't as experienced or skilled at the game as Hypershadow, but better to field a team and have a chance at winning than not and risk a forfeit.

I will update the OP with official team line ups with the hope it doesn't change from here on.
Website is now updated to include leader board stats for both career and the current season.
I will be adding rounds 3-5 before tonight's first two rounds, just with the off chance that all teams are on and there is an opportunity to get round 3 done as well.