Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG Soccar Season II Pre-Planning
Just to confirm you are aware that under the format of Soccar there's a high probability you wouldn't be playing with Hunter in this competition?
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
All the more reason for us to try and run some more social nights for everyone to mingle a bit more. Perhaps Tuesday night?
Yeah...he knows that...and he's all cool with that.

He's pretty good to.
All good, I was just making sure.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Shit sorry, I haven't been in this thread in a while, I'm keen if it's not too late
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
z00lu
MRN3Drifter
Brute x Magicz
Alsimo
TrueZola I 25 I
Workingdata5140
deadx89
Clasfied Hunter
MrDaddyDavis
woebegone6
Chaos 7h30ry
XDrinkTilDeathX
NuclearMajor69
xXFuriousWolfxx
NuclearNinja23
Im SlinnShady
Scav3nger
x06 The Doc 06x
joshman808

We're up to 19 players, we're going to be trialling the draft tomorrow night and should be able to confirm which process we'll be going with to the captains by the weekend. We haven't confirmed who, out of those that elected to do so, will become captains as we weren't sure how many teams were playing. Given it looks like we'll have six teams again we'll also be able to start telling the captains so they can select (or re-select) teams to captain as well as when the draft itself will take place.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Would be good to get a few more on this list so we have options for subs. I wonder if anyone already on this list would prefer to be a sub in the event that they know they are likely to miss more than three rounds due to other commitments etc
We've done a little bit of trialling, but we still need to do a bit more after Project CARS tomorrow night. Still need to test reverse serpentine and reverse standard.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Given we currently have 19 players registered, unless we quickly find 2 to 5 more players, we will fill 6 teams with one person on the list missing out. So if anyone on this list is happy to play as a sub throughout the season, please let us know ASAP. Would hate for someone to miss out and one of the people picked can't make it to most of their matches during the season, or is happy enough just being a sub.
We'll have official announcement tomorrow, but if the following people can be free on Tuesday for the draft that would be ace:

Alsimo
z00lu
Brute
Drifter
NuclearNinja

I'll have quite a bit to cover in tomorrow's announcement so stay tuned for that.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻