Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broadcasts and Race Replays for 2017
Ok so most of you will know that I have now resigned from racing full time with CANZ, possibly appearing only for enduro rounds as a wild card. One reason is for me to spend more time on other things, and the other is to contribute more to content for TSG and CANZ next year.

Now with the wonderful update for spectator mode in Forza 6, we can now look at covering races on this title as well as Project Cars.

That said, I will be limiting myself to a certain number as I don't want to commit to something and not be able to deliver on it.

So with that, I am open to suggestions on which rounds would be best to cover, at this stage sticking with the main series of each title. Support series may get a look in but wait and see.

I realise that Pcars offers unique options that Forza doesn't, but I wonder if it is enough for us to continue with two titles......I guess we can just see how the support goes for both titles in 2017 and if things aren't going well for one of them, then things can change then....

Back to topic, post what you think would be good to see broadcast/produced as a replay
Well in my opinion its best to grab the first round, the enduro round and the last round
Even if those memories make me sad, I have got to go forward believing in the future. Even when I realize my loneliness, and am about to lose hope those memories make me stronger. Im not alone. Because of you. - Rin (Shelter The Animation)

Shelter is so wonderful and beautiful Heart
I was thinking about doing a round track preview for each round, where I talk about the track in a hotlap of the circuit we are doing. It will only be a 3-5min vid for each round. Just a idea I was thinking of doing, something easy to help keep the YouTube side of things active.
(11-30-2016, 06:25 AM)z00lu Wrote: Ok so most of you will know that I have now resigned from racing full time with CANZ, possibly appearing only for enduro rounds as a wild card. One reason is for me to spend more time on other things, and the other is to contribute more to content for TSG and CANZ next year.

Now with the wonderful update for spectator mode in Forza 6, we can now look at covering races on this title as well as Project Cars.

That said, I will be limiting myself to a certain number as I don't want to commit to something and not be able to deliver on it.

So with that, I am open to suggestions on which rounds would be best to cover, at this stage sticking with the main series of each title. Support series may get a look in but wait and see.

Depending on my workload next year with study I might be able to throw together highlight packages of the rounds not livestreamed. They'd be like the few that I did for the BMW GT Series on Forza 4, a race report with highlights and relevant footage to whomever is being mentioned. I think the Enduro would be one to spectate if you want to get all of it, but I don't think anyone will blame you if you want to jump back in the cockpit for that one Tongue just means I'd only get the first 20 minutes or so to make highlights footage from if I was to go ahead with making them.

Other rounds would probably be the season opener, because it's the season opener, Round 4, Round 6 and Round 9. That would mean we'd get livestream coverage of every format aside from the Mini-Enduro double feature and Round 9 would mean the final round for any championship battles still to be decided.

Quote:I realise that Pcars offers unique options that Forza doesn't, but I wonder if it is enough for us to continue with two titles......I guess we can just see how the support goes for both titles in 2017 and if things aren't going well for one of them, then things can change then....

Back to topic, post what you think would be good to see broadcast/produced as a replay

We'll see. Signups vs Turnout will always be a good indicator.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻