Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Button layouts
Thought I would attempt a discussion here on what controller layouts everyone uses.
I think we had some discussion about this while playing the game a while back, talking about positioning of the aerial roll button (default being x).
I am using default layout but have moved the aerial roll button to the left trigger so that I can boost and barrel roll at the same time. So far so good
Default button layout. Used it so much now I don't think I'd be able to change it.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
How does you barrel roll with boost then?
Easy. I don't.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Default layout. If I really want to barrel roll, I'll hold X in and roll my thumb on B. You Don't have to worry about A most of the time because you would have been in the air long enough for it to not work...
If I really want to barrel I claw grip the X button with my index finger as you don't need to hold the trigger while you're in the air. Most of the time I just don't bother though.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You can barrel roll?
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
Indeed. Which gives you the ability to angle aerial hits and shots at goal more accurately so you don't just hit the Ball with standard front on contact