Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocket League
As mentioned in Scav's game plan for 2016, Rocket League is a likely feature. After all it is a pretty awesome game!!

So just to start off, it would be great to get an idea of how many of us are going to purchase it in the next month or so once it is released in the coming weeks.

Post below if you are keen for this game and would like to see some game nights happening with it.

Definite Rocket Leaguers:
z00lu
Scav3nger
MRN3 Drifter
deadx
Chaos

Maybe Rocket Leaguers:
Crash Caderz
Alsimo
Clasfied Hunter
Woebegone

Those who don't know what fun is:
I will be getting it, not 100% on when (couple of things in the pipeline) but will be getting it.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I"m down for whatever is planned for Rocket League
Because have no income I will not be getting at this stage but might later on. So put me on the those who don't know what fun is Smile
the dead is up for any rocket league action
If we got a working database on the backend of the website, you could run a Fantasy League alongside any actual rocket league competition.....
i have the game now
Awesome! I sense a game night on this coming up soon...
(02-28-2016, 12:27 PM)z00lu Wrote: If we got a working database on the backend of the website, you could run a Fantasy League alongside any actual rocket league competition.....

You can get right on that... Tongue

Checking on the financials, should have it by next week with a bit of luck.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm thinking of a 2v2 mini comp starting near the end of April running for a couple of weeks, just to get a feel for how a structured competition would go on Rocket League. Sound like a good idea?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻