Rocket Soccar 2v2 – Season I

The Screwed Gamers Homepage Forums Rocket Soccar: News Rocket Soccar 2v2 – Season I

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  z00lu 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Scav3nger
    Keymaster

Welcome to Rocket Soccar, TSG’s Rocket League competition. This here competition is our first 2v2 format competition, and we’re opening the season to PC players as well as our previous Xbox community. For this season, and this 2v2 competition, we’re removing previous formats of salary caps and structured teams. Bring your own partner, or find one in our “Teams and Players” section.

Competition length will be determined by the number of registrations and the number of teams.

The main details:
    Format: 2v2 Round Robin with elimination finals
    Platform: PC and Xbox One
    Number of teams: To be determined
    Matchplay format: 2-weeks-on-1-week-off, week break before finals
    Number of players per team: 2
    Substitutes: None (the two players assigned to the team must play or postpone their game to the next off week or the finals break)

Signups for this will close on April 15th with an aim to start play on April 18th. Games are to be played on Tuesday’s with the exception of make up games that can be played at any time during the off-week.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Scav3nger.

Scav3nger
    Keymaster

Current Registrations:
    Scav3nger – Second Degree Sharks
    Alsimo – 2Fast2Ez
    Workingdata5140 – 2Fast2Ez

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Scav3nger.

Alsimo
    Participant

Alsimo – 2Fast2Ez
    Workingdata5140 – 2Fast2Ez

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Alsimo.

z00lu
    Keymaster

I’ll go in as a free agent at this stage but if numbers jump up enough, I’ll resume a streaming role for the comp instead.

Also would be good if in the event we do stream, teams pick one of the existing franchises created so that we can add some polish to the videos.

Steven
    Participant

Me and brute signing up as the High flyers

z00lu
    Keymaster

So we only need about 2-4 more players to get something going it would seem…….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.