The Screwed Gamers Community Forums
CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Printable Version

+- The Screwed Gamers Community Forums (http://screwedgamers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Confederation of Australian and New Zealand (CANZ) Racing Community (http://screwedgamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: CANZ Series Discussion (http://screwedgamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Scav3nger - 02-14-2016

Updated OP with current registrations. In the interest of brand diversity only one more E63 will be allowed at this stage, preferrably one that joins Drifter at FEISAR.

Edit: Also forgot to mention, only two of SDR's three cars will score points towards teams championship. z00lu will be driving for SDR as a customer entry. Woebe and I will be scoring the teams points.

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - hyboi - 02-15-2016

I'm happy to have Zoolu as a team mate, doesn't bother me too much.

Is it too early to start posting lap times? It is the national track yeah? Cause it's less than a minute.

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - z00lu - 02-15-2016

I'm happy to team up with whoever to allow greater diversity in the teams and to allow for hopefully a more level competition (avoiding too many single car teams).

I accept cash or beer as a bribe.....

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - hyboi - 02-17-2016

Is there anywhere that has the in and outs of the livery design rules, I'm aware of the must be own livery etc etc, just after info on the number box style.

Oh, and also, anyone able to do up a SC Racing logo for me. Struggling big time.

So, just checking tracks, Hockenheim Micro doesn't seem to be a track in Forza 6, I'm assuming you mean short? Does this also mean you meant international for silverstone?

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Scav3nger - 02-17-2016

Ah... Yes, I am yet to make a post about number boxes. Will do that tonight.

As for tracks, yes, short is the one we want. I couldn't remember at the time if it was short or micro. Silverstone will be the international layout, the smaller of the two that use the new pit lane.

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - CrashCaderz - 02-17-2016

I'm gonna switch from Nissan to Holden

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Woebegone6 - 02-17-2016

(02-15-2016, 10:43 AM)z00lu Wrote: I'm happy to team up with whoever to allow greater diversity in the teams and to allow for hopefully a more level competition (avoiding too many single car teams).

I accept cash or beer as a bribe.....

the latter is the best option Wink

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Clasfied Hunter - 02-18-2016

As stated before...I will be the safety car. ?

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Scav3nger - 02-18-2016

I really don't think our races are going to be long enough to warrant permanent use of a safety car, but if you're happy to sit around for an hour and not really... do... anything for the most part, then it's up to you.

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - CrashCaderz - 02-20-2016

Hunter just race. We need the participants, just rock up and race and have fun. It looks like bretley won't be racing so I am looking for a teammate