The Screwed Gamers Community Forums
CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Printable Version

+- The Screwed Gamers Community Forums (http://screwedgamers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Confederation of Australian and New Zealand (CANZ) Racing Community (http://screwedgamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: CANZ Series Discussion (http://screwedgamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Scav3nger - 05-31-2016

I will not be racing this week as I have plans for Thursday. z00lu will be hosting the lobby for this week's race.

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Clasfied Hunter - 05-31-2016

Well if your not running I may run just so the guys have more numbers...

Don't mind if I get points or not.

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - x06 The Doc 06x - 05-31-2016

Just join back in Hunter, you know you want to, and you haven't missed any rounds so I'm sure it won't be an issue. Just race with us guys at the back, it's more fun anyway ?

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - MRN3 - 06-02-2016

Hey guys as we know after tonight's racing we will be on the home stretch to the bathurst round where some of us will be showing off our enduro cars however im doing mine differently so here we go

Hint #1

These are the sponsors im going to go with.

A_____
S___
G___
A__
A_____
G_____________

Try and guess them all Big Grin

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Scav3nger - 06-02-2016

Unlike Drifter, SDR will be showing their 2nd half livery in due course without leadup or hints. Wasn't planning on doing on but what the hell, why not!

As for Drifter, is #3 Gulf?

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Clasfied Hunter - 06-02-2016

Last night was a lot of fun. It was fun to race on a different track that had a lot of bumps.

Apologies to hyboi for causing him to crash into me when I put it in the wall in race 1.

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Scav3nger - 06-02-2016

Well it was certainly an interesting couple of races. I am surprised by lapping and staying out of people's way at the back because I couldn't see four people that I managed to finish on the podium in the first race. Amazing.

Race 2 was a bit of a mess, after successfully saving a kerb hop from the tyres a couple of laps before, a slight tap from Caderz had me clip the tyres, while looking back to make sure I was not in an incident, I inadvertently created one by driving straight into the wall before the chicane. Bounced off that wall straight into the wall on the other side, putting me out into the middle of the road in prime position for my team mate to have no room to move. Bad result for SDR.

Next season it seems likely Rio would not get a run since there seems to be overwhelming negativity regarding the circuit.

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Scav3nger - 06-05-2016

Second Degree Racing is happy to unveil it's 2016 2nd half livery. Keen observers will note that the honeycomb is back (to an extent) and we've streamline the colours to provide a more unified look.

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - Woebegone6 - 06-05-2016

sexy ass liveries

RE: CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread] - hyboi - 06-05-2016

Looks the goods.