Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANZ V8 Supercars 2016 [Official Thread]
So first person to message me here on the forums can have my services as a team mate for this series. Understand I will be approaching this as I have most recent seasons, no real practice, keep it as clean as possible and finish the race before the timer runs out!
Just confirming what I mentioned in the SCS thread here, drivers will need to ensure they are registered (listed in the OP) and have a driver number prior to partaking in an official event. Failure to have a registered driver number or confirmed registration in an official event will mean that you will not be able to take part.

If you want in, make sure you're registrations are confirmed!
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
U haven't added me to the list
Because I posted this on my phone during my lunch break at TAFE. Not the easiest thing to update from a phone Tongue

I'll have my laptop with me from now on though, so any updates I need to make during my lunch break should be easier.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So hyboi and I are teaming up. Will get back to you all with details i.e. Team name and vehicle, though I am assuming right now we will be in a Ford.
Okay, that's awesome. Woebe and I are back to two car team for SDR then Smile

At this point I'll update my previous ruling to say no more Merc's can be added at this stage unless it's one teaming up with Drifter. As RRM are three car teaming, the Nissan is also not recommended. Volvo's, Ford's, and Holden's are still available.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
U might as well put me with caderz as we are the only ones in the Holden.
Yeah I'm happy to do that. Got a livery just need to show were the locked logos go
Just to confirm, Hunter is joining AusGear?

Updated OP with latest entries as received via the form on the website.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Correct scav...