Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forza Motorsport] Number Boxes and CANZ Vinyls
Hey guys,

This thread is for the purpose of outlining the Forza number boxes for CANZ regulated series. If you are running in a CANZ series on Forza, these are required. Positioning may be overridden by series organisers, but in the event they are not, all positions offered in this thread MUST be adhered to (there are a few options), car regulation penalties may apply if positioned incorrectly.

Acquiring the Number Boxes:

You can acquire the number boxes simply by searching for the creator, which is me (Scav3nger), I haven't made much so CANZ related material should be easy to find in my creations. Alternatively you can search for the keyword "CANZ" and it should return the following:

[Image: bjOAgHJ.png]

A monotone logo is included should you wish to rock the CANZ logo anywhere on your vehicle, and it's also easy to trace should you need to copy it for design sharing. I have no need for the credits and would give it away (unlocked) for free if I could so trace away!

Positioning the box(es):

When it comes to positions for the number boxes, you have three options though they don't have to be 100% adhered to. The small box under the wing mirror or on the front of the forward-most door, the small box at the front of the rear-most door, or using the large number box at the front of the forward-most door. Some series may support less positions and would be factored into in the specific regulations. Here's a sample on a V8 Supercar:

[Image: 9N2xI4Q.png]

On the top-side you may position your numberbox rearwards of the top, or on the hood (size is optional but not much smaller than pictured to keep it readible at a distance)

[Image: SMQG7KH.png]

When using the large number box, you may use any colour for the number(s) provided it is easily readible (please, no fluro green or patterns/fill, gradients are allowed provided they are readible). For the smaller boxes, you may use white or yellow as pictured in the side view. With all number boxes you must use the box provided and not alter it in any way. This is a CANZ-wide requirement for consistent number box design across all cars. This is our promotional material, the only one we will ever force on our drivers, your coorporation in adhering to these requirements is appreciated.

Gamertag Plate:

The gamertag plate is back again to help set your name out from your outlandish liveries. Remember that your 'tag is required front and back, but the plate is not required unless it is deemed to be difficult to read your gamertag.

[Image: 92QTJew.png]

If you have any questions, post them up and happy painting!

Edits:
14/03: Updated positioning information
20/03: Updated intro
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So, to confirm, the use of one side box and one top box is required, however we may elect which one we use so long as it is present. And along with the number box can we also have Nascar style numbers on the doors?
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
Hey scav just wondering say i want to have the logo's a specific color can that be possible also if we want to can we put the smaller one on the hood as well thanks mate
(02-19-2016, 04:59 AM)x06 The Doc 06x Wrote: So, to confirm, the use of one side box and one top box is required, however we may elect which one we use so long as it is present. And along with the number box can we also have Nascar style numbers on the doors?

On the sides, you may choose unless the series livery requirements specify differently to what's outlined above. That would mostly be in the case of something like an open wheeler where useable body space for a number box is a premium.

As for numbers, yes, you may run Nascar style numbers as well as the CANZ box. So you may choose to run the small box on the rearward doors and a Nascar style number on the front doors, for example.

(02-19-2016, 05:13 AM)MRN3 Wrote: Hey scav just wondering say i want to have the logo's a specific color can that be possible also if we want to can we put the smaller one on the hood as well thanks mate

As in, the CANZ logo in the number box? No, that will need to remain the colour provided. In order to keep the number readible the larger box needs to be used on the top-side of the vehicle.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
These number boxes have been updated and should be available on Forza 7 for you to all download and apply to your vehicles Smile

I have shared the following:
Blue Numberbox (Left, Right, Large)
White Numberbox (Left, Right, Large)
Nameplate (in blue and white)
screwedgamers.com link vinyl (in white but it is monochrome so may be changed to suit your livery if you need black or any other colour).

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻