Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG's Soccar Championships - Season I
I get that just ask that teams incorporate what I have done with the Devils next season for even fun competition
Ideally this will happen with the salary cap. I am very aware of strategies players may or may not use to "manage" their value, so as to maintain a team roster, so we will be working out different formulas for determining the next seasons cap to ensure it is very difficult for players to do so.

My hope has always been to try and get teams consisting of all skill levels with the hope that lower skilled players improve by playing and learning from higher skilled players. But we need a few seasons to fine tune this, which I stated before the pre-season.
So with the first half of the season complete, we have all the remaining teams having played 6 matches each.

There are 5 rounds to go of which we will do 3 rounds next week, then have two weeks break before finishing the last two rounds and going straight into finals.

I will put rounds 8, 9 and 10 up in the next few days.

Based on the results of previous matches against Utopia Magic, Sharks and Devils will get a win each (as they hadn't played them). The margin will be 14 goals as that was the average margin across their first four matches. So for example:

Devils 15 to Magic 1

One thing we are probably not able to accommodate is player stats which will unfortunately not give us the most accurate player values but there isn't much we can do about that from here.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but at this point I'm thinking forget the break and just keep going. Might as well get this season done so we can take what did work and change what didn't and look towards a better season for Season II.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
No need for a mid season break. Easier and less chance of players forgetting about the nek round.
I have put the next 3 rounds up on the website for this Tuesday.
I have also ensured that the teams who played away games in the first half of the season, get their home games for the back end.

Any problems let me know.
Just to confirm here what z00lu has mentioned in the captain's communication chat, we'll be playing through the remainder of the season with NO break as initially planned as we're so close to the end of the season already.

Dates in the OP after mid season break move forward two weeks.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Season I Finals

Alright chaps, Season I finals info coming at you right now. We're going to mix things up a little bit for the finals series. All match ups will be played as "Best-of-3" 5 minute games instead of one 10 minute game. Semi Final and Grand Final to be played on DFH Stadium, all other games to be played on the higher ladder positions home field.

Here's who's playing who and when:

[Image: SeasonI_Finals.png]
http://screwedgamers.com/wp-content/uplo...Finals.png

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sweet sweet sweet...

Can't wait..

R we going to try and stream the final match with commentary?
Streaming and commentary sounds really cool.