Okay so far we have:
Caderz
Woebe
Alsimo
Myself
Chaos
Dragon?
Doc?

That's 7 if everyone currently active in this thread has the game and races. We should be able to get 11 or 12 by the time it starts. I'm not sure you'd need to wait until next year, especially since F1 2017 would be coming out about the same time this one did (August/September) so you'd want to get the season finished before the new game comes out.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Would we want too start in in the summer and go through to middle of winter? Depends what we do with the calander, do we want a full calander or go with 10-12 selected Grand Prix. A poll might help with this
you can add zola to that list.
I'm happy to go with a full calendar. If we run it a night other than Tuesday or Thursday that best suits the most people we would pretty much be able to run it weekly or bi-weekly if there's enough time when we start. We'd be doing the same as with Forza and pCARS, starting at 9pm, so we should be able to do full qualifying and 50% race distance and be done before 11pm on most circuits.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The best night to do it I reckon will be Sunday, if you want it on a different night
If we did that we'd have to schedule around the real calendar once we get to March. Plus Chaos is already running a series on Sunday nights which we don't want to clash with.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Only other option is Monday or Wednesday if we want a new night. Friday's and Saturdays won't work
Is this still on the cards? Need to start looking at how scheduling of events in 2017 is going to work with CANZ and Rocket League. If this is still going ahead we'll find a way to fit it in.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm not sure if majority who have the game are still keen on a series. Also scheduling it on a different night to fit most peoples priorities, so Probably not unless more interest is shown.