Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VASC Enduro Season 2016 Prediction Comp
Can't you set it to make the results public? So we can click a link after submitting and see who has submitted what answers already?
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Probably, just gotta work it out.
Ok so here is our first crack at using a form via Google for doing predictions for Bathurst. If it works then we can modify it for the Gold Coast round.

All questions are required to be answered. Good luck:
Some of these responses are interesting. Of the six entrants, all 6 reckon the following drivers will make the top 10 shoot out:

SVG
Lowndes
Whincup
Mostert
Winterbottom
McLaughlin

The shortest guess on race time is 5 hours 45 minutes, the longest is 7 hours 4 minutes.

Three people have each guessed there will be 4 Safety Cars in the race.

How many ad breaks will there be (free to air) from the start to the finish of the race?

^ This is going to be interesting...

All six entries say the race will not be red flagged. Around Bathurst I'd say that's a bit of a gamble...

Four of the Six entries say that there will be 5 cars that will earn pit infringements. Three people say 6 cars will DNF.

What will be the fastest lap in the Top Ten Shootout?
2:05.115
2.05.4**
2:05.789
2:06.1**
2:10.356

I feel like the 2:10 time is banking on a wet Saturday...

Keep in mind this was a quick look, I haven't covered all the questions and don't know who gave what answers yet, I just had a look at the overall numbers and cherry picked some of the interesting ones.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Also realised you can convert these forms into a quiz so it can auto tally points etc.......

Also I picked a 2:10 because I was thinking it was fastest lap of the race.......not a bad effort given I wrote the question....?
Just noticed we were missing a question on who would start last, came to see if anyone guessed the Supergirls...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
#!@%ing Whincup. My McLaughlin prediction was spot on until he did the last lap of the shootout.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
got my fastest lap in the shootout right
i dont even know who i put down for anything