Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[V8SC] Long Beach
I did some scout laps to determine if I need to put anything specific in a stewards briefing, fastest lap was a 1:23.692
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Also did a long run to work out how many laps we'll be doing and set a faster time in the process, 1:22.770. That was about lap 21 with 55% worn tyres though, so I doubt I'd be getting anywhere near that in a 12 minute qually session.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
dont tell me its another merc track, gonna see what time i can get in the merc
Don't expect to get anywhere near my pace after 5 laps, I've already probably done 70-80 laps just to get a feel for what needed to be covered in the stewards briefing, 22 of those were to work out how many laps the race would be.

Also everyone will need to be careful with the roundabout, very easy to get beached on it if you take the wrong line through there.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Blimey, z00lu's looking quick for this race...

[Image: gK9N8xD.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I guess I was never going to get away with surprising anyone when its up there on the leaderboards......doubt I will get this close again as it was what I would call a lap of the gods for me.
(10-12-2016, 09:50 AM)z00lu Wrote: I guess I was never going to get away with surprising anyone when its up there on the leaderboards...

I was checking to see if Drifter had improved his time at all, didn't expect to see your name up so high Tongue

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
When I'm only doing 1:25's.