Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FM6] Summer Social Series
Alright so if we do a second test night on the 17th we can also combine it as a part of the summer social, I'm thinking we can test z00lu's suggestion of having the BYO A-Class as a BYO (CAR OF CHOICE HERE) instead and pick a single car everyone is able to freely upgrade as long as it stays within A Class. Across the season you're free to change the build for each race as long as it stays in the A Class.

We'll need to decide on a car, but we can work that out over the next week or so.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So when's the next night happening
Just waiting for Rocket League schedule to sort out, then we'll get back to this.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sooooo, are we getting back to this, or?
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
Probably do a quick fire four "week" series (between Jan 5th and Feb 16th), maybe two or three races per night in a couple of different vehicles.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
We starting something tomorrow night?
I'll be on, have a few social races 5 or 6 laps each race in some different vehicles.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'll miss this first week, but should be good to jump on for the rest
Yeah i should be on
Even if those memories make me sad, I have got to go forward believing in the future. Even when I realize my loneliness, and am about to lose hope those memories make me stronger. Im not alone. Because of you. - Rin (Shelter The Animation)

Shelter is so wonderful and beautiful Heart
My internet has been a little flaky the last 24 hours or so, I think I've isolated the issue and fixed it (router settings had reset to defaults for some reason). I'll see how it is tonight but please let me know if I'm lagging real bad so I know to stay out of everyone's way.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻