Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homepage statement discussion thread
Please use this thread if you would like to discuss the upcoming changes or provide any input.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Let’s try and do some gta social nights, they were always fun.
That is likely to be something on the list as they were quite popular when we were doing them previously.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd be up for GTA, Halo (for now if involving other people, the more novelty game types), Worms (I have WMD and the one we have played in the past), Death Squared and maybe Minecraft
I think a really good idea might be to start compiling a community list of games so we know what games the bulk of our community has and would be interested in playing. Ideally if I had the time I'd work something in that works with the STATS user database but right now I just don't have the time. Perhaps a community Google spreadsheet or a quarterly survey to gather current game info would suffice?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd be happy to have a google sheet and leave it up to everyone to update. The more keen they are to take part, the more frequently they should update the sheet.
Also we could try those battle games in Minecraft. There is one where there is lava at the bottom and about 3 layers of ground, shooting the ground from beneath your opponents and the last one standing wins......
Hey everyone, I've created this spreadsheet on GoogleDocs for you all to update and list your games. We'll use this to keep track of what games our community has and what may prove popular as we move forward.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻