Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V8 Supercars - Rio National
I've just changed my alps tune so that it's not as twitchy, I think it'll be a stable race car if I tune the bump and rebound a little, but it won't be a quick qually car. Flows well through the sweepers but not so good through the chicane and slow corners
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
(05-09-2016, 11:53 PM)Scav3nger Wrote: I did a clean 1:35.2 and a dirty 1:34.6 (after clipping a wall), don't think I'd be able to go much faster than that without heaps of practice.

Turns I could go faster. Here's the leaderboards from yesterday to give you a rough idea of some times:

[Image: E7LK96H.png]
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well I can't even get out of the 1:35's, Just can't get the falcon out of the corners nice enough, suffering through the bumpy flowing corners. Car won't settle.
Did some more testing and i got a 1.33.239
Even if those memories make me sad, I have got to go forward believing in the future. Even when I realize my loneliness, and am about to lose hope those memories make me stronger. Im not alone. Because of you. - Rin (Shelter The Animation)

Shelter is so wonderful and beautiful Heart
I think I will be hoping a few of you bin it into the walls for me to have a chance on this circuit.
I only need the quick lap for qually, I don't give a shit what times I set during the race Tongue
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(05-23-2016, 12:03 PM)z00lu Wrote: I think I will be hoping a few of you bin it into the walls for me to have a chance on this circuit.

Feeling the same.