Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game and console update notifications
As per discussions since the issues experienced last night, if anyone is aware of game and/or console updates, post the info here to help everyone avoid getting caught out at the most crucial times!

Eg.

Console update
Size: 423mb
Released: approx Monday, August 8th

Obviously those with their consoles set to instant on, will also likely have all updates automatically downloaded in the background, but not all of us do.

Also with the recent console update, you can now check for games and app updates to avoid some surprises. Hopefully if people post info here it will help to reduce the likelihood of getting caught out.
I'm on that preview shit. I get updates 3 to 4 times a week. I'm still getting them so you should expect one in a couple of weeks.
I'm in the same boat as Al, I'm on the preview thing aswell.
Hi guys just letting you know for rocket leafue there is a 1.54 gb update it could be a hotfix for rumble
Even if those memories make me sad, I have got to go forward believing in the future. Even when I realize my loneliness, and am about to lose hope those memories make me stronger. Im not alone. Because of you. - Rin (Shelter The Animation)

Shelter is so wonderful and beautiful Heart
http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/news/201...le-update/

It is indeed a hotfix for the most recent update.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
There's a 446mb console update. Not sure if it's just for preview peeps
(08-12-2016, 05:10 AM)Alsimo Wrote: I'm on that preview shit. I get updates 3 to 4 times a week. I'm still getting them so you should expect one in a couple of weeks.

Do they give you any idea in the preview program how far away regular release of dashboard updates are?

I'm putting 100SGP on it launching on November 8th just to #!@% us over with Rocket League again.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
There is a new ~670MB console update available. Doesn't seem to be a forced update at the moment but you can force it by going into your console info and updates section of your settings and select to apply the update from there.

Seems this is the update that enables clubs, so don't forget to join the Screwed Gamers club!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I got a Xbox update...700mb