Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[V8SC] COTA Laptimes
Thumbs Up 
Get the ball rolling guys. 

1:37:2xx for the big Falcon.
Pretty sure my rivals time is 1:37.1xx I've managed a 1:36.9xx in test drive. My issue is the number of laps it takes me to get to those times. The number of corners makes it difficult to hook it all up in the first few laps.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm very much the same. Then the following lap I'll be half a second off again with out doing anything different.
Once I hit the low 1:37's I can kind of keep it in the mid to low, it just takes me 6 laps to get there at the moment.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I can do a low 1:38 but I don't see me getting much quicker for qualifying
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
um guys i did a 1.36.9xx
Even if those memories make me sad, I have got to go forward believing in the future. Even when I realize my loneliness, and am about to lose hope those memories make me stronger. Im not alone. Because of you. - Rin (Shelter The Animation)

Shelter is so wonderful and beautiful Heart
Oh did you now...

I'll just leave this here then.

[Image: My%20Great%20Capture%20Screenshot%202016...-42-19.png]

Done with this quality level of tyre after 29 minutes:

[Image: My%20Great%20Capture%20Screenshot%202016...-42-36.png]

I might get a chance to try and put this kind of time on the leaderboards at some stage, however I think a 1:36.8xx will be plenty enough.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright. Hard pass on trying to go any faster. The falcon doesn't do power down like the merc. Been using a few merc ghosts and can stay ahead of you scav in the chicanes. But once you hit those low speed turns the falcon suffers.
what did you say scav

[Image: Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr...b4f548b285]
Even if those memories make me sad, I have got to go forward believing in the future. Even when I realize my loneliness, and am about to lose hope those memories make me stronger. Im not alone. Because of you. - Rin (Shelter The Animation)

Shelter is so wonderful and beautiful Heart
I was going to wait until about 4pm tomorrow to post this, but I turned a few laps in another car and just couldn't pass it up.

Over to you:

[Image: My%20Great%20Capture%20Screenshot%202016...-36-24.png]

And just to prove it's not all the car, here's a time that would have beaten you (only just I'll admit) in the Volvo:

[Image: My%20Great%20Capture%20Screenshot%202016...-08-20.png]

Chasing my own ghost around is harder than it seems. My tune feels more stable on the Volvo than it does on the Merc though especially in the last three corners, if I did as many laps in the Volvo as I've done in the Merc I reckon I could get a 1:35 based purely on how much I gain on my ghost in the last three corners.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻