Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soccar - Rolling game nights
As part of our mission to attract more players to our Soccar Championships, ideally between and sometimes during a season, where we have some free nights (doesn't have to be a Tuesday or Thursday necessarily) it would be good to setup an appropriate number of private matches where players can drop in and out for some freindly social matches in Standard.

Eg. If we have 12 people online keen to play some rocket league then we have two lobbies of six. Teams can be selected randomly within the lobbies and after perhaps a best of 5, two or three players can swap to the second lobby so there is good opportunity to play with and against more people.

In the instance there might be say 10 people wanting to play, setu a lobby for 3v3 and the other as 2v2. The main thing is to increase the social interaction with each other so that players can be more comfortabe with the prospect of teaming up with different players in the league under a draft selection system.

That all said, this thread is here to nominate nights as they become available for such game nights.

To start with lets see how many people are keen for tomorrow night:

18th Oct from approx 8.30pm AEDT
  1. z00lu
  2. Scav3nger
  3. MRN3Drifter
  4. Alsimo
  5. Chaos
  6. Brute x Magicz
  7. Hunter
  8. Joshman
  9. Woebe
  10. The Doc
  11. Furiouswolf (2 matches)
  12. Workingdata 
  13. Deadx
  14. UnusedDragon

Game night 2: TBA
Yeah im down
Even if those memories make me sad, I have got to go forward believing in the future. Even when I realize my loneliness, and am about to lose hope those memories make me stronger. Im not alone. Because of you. - Rin (Shelter The Animation)

Shelter is so wonderful and beautiful Heart
Me and my cousin are in for tomorrow
im in
I'll probably be on
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I should be on around 9pm
This is tonight yeah? If so I was just thinking it would be good to jump on tonight so I should be there
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]

Was a good start to this mission with approx 12 players across both lobbies. Here is the stream from my lobby. Next time around I a man happy to spectate and stream my lobby so hopefully we get 13 of us!
I will update the op with the next game night when we know which day is clear - I might even track the participants for each night in there as well. Keep an eye on this thread for the next date!
You forgot Dragon in your list from last night.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻