Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG's Soccar Championships - Season II
(10-25-2016, 12:35 PM)Clasfied Hunter Wrote: seeing things pan out in this draft...close to just selling the Xbox

I wouldn't go that far.

Everyone needs to be supportive of what we are trying to achieve here and if so, I believe we can get it to a point where we can see some good competitions. No matter what is done though, there will always be a team or teams that regardless of how fair a system is, will struggle to win games. Ideally when this happens, the losses are by very small amounts - much like our CANZ racing, where ultimately we prefer to have a good battle with a few drivers over being miles ahead of anyone racing by yourself.

But it will take some time to get there, as we do need a few more teams and a bigger list of players with good spread in skill/value so that the draft system can operate better again.

Lastly, I will be surprised if we see players maintaining their values from Season I during Season II. My feel is that the higher value players will drop slightly and some mids will go up a bit and the lower level players will see some increase as well. So who knows what the situation will look like come Season III draft.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: TSG's Soccar Championships - Season II - by z00lu - 10-25-2016, 02:06 PM