Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forza Motorsport 7 Thread
Thread to start discussions on FM7, starting with this news that the Fanatec CEO is meeting with Turn 10 to discuss wheel support and improvements:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forza-motorspor...heel-users

"The news of a seventh entry in the Forza Motorsport franchise — expected to release within the next year — is unlikely to come as a surprise to anyone. What is surprising is the first mention of the team’s next project doesn’t come from Turn 10 itself, but has been outed by Fanatec CEO Thomas Jackermeier.

Thomas revealed on the Fanatec forum that he was due for a meeting with Turn 10 to discuss a number of things that could be done for the next title in the series. “If you would like to add something, please let me know,” Jackermeier posted, “Please tell me any wheel/pedal/shifter related issues you have in FM6 and let us know what new features you would like to see supported in FM7.”"

I don't suppose it's really a surprise it's coming, though I did think they may have taken the chance to add a third series to the franchise before the news of Scorpio came out. No doubt MSFT want FM7 to be a launch title for the Scorpio. Likely alongside Halo 6 which will likely also be revealed as a launch title for the Scorpio.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻