Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Death
Xuanyue jumped in place twice excitedly and said with a giggle, "They can't find me this time. That's great, ha ha.". But this stick is so ugly! No more. With these words, she threw aside the staff, which could only increase the magic effect by one percent, and had no effect on her at all. Throw away the staff, Xuanyue's eyes fell on the big sword that Dumb put on the ground. "You are a magician," he asked. "How can you have a sword? Do you still know martial arts?"? Can you move such a big handle? "This is my Tiangang Sword," said Dumb. "I know a little swordsmanship." Xuanyue walked to the side of Tiangang Sword, crouched down excitedly, and reached out to grab the skin bag containing the big sword. With her strength, how could she pick up such a heavy Tiangang Sword. No matter how you pull it, the sword bag will not move. Xuanyue said in a fit of pique, "What kind of thing is this? It's so heavy. Pick it up and let me have a look." Dumb is helpless, but now he is afraid of this little girl. I just want to finish the one-year appointment as soon as possible so that I can go back to see Mr. Goris. He reached out to pick up the Tiangang sword, held it in both hands, and sent it to Xuanyue. Xuanyue held the hilt of Tiangang Sword in both hands and pulled it out, but after a long time, she didn't move a little. Dumb laughed to himself and said, "The Tiangang Sword weighs more than seventy kilograms. You're a magician. You can't carry it." Xuanyue panted and put her hands on her hips. "What broken sword?" She said angrily. "You're bullying me. No matter, you play two swordsmanship to show me. "The sword is for self-defense," said Dumb. "It's not for fun. Forget it." Xuanyue lifted the cloak from her head and said angrily, "No,potassium sulphate fertilizer, you are my sidekick now. If I let you play, you will play, and you will play better.". Come on, come on! Otherwise, I'll cry for you. "All right, all right," said Dumb with a sad face, "I'll play." He pulled out the Tiangang Sword with his backhand and looked around. The wall of the inner hall seemed to be very strong. He walked over. In Dumb's mind,Magnesium Oxide powder, Giger once said that there were magic boundaries on the walls here, which should be stronger, so he wanted to split the walls for Xuanyue to see, because he knew that if the obstinate lady in front of him was not satisfied, he would not let him go. But where did he know that only magicians would be tested in the magician's guild, and that the boundaries on the walls were all for magic attacks. Xuanyue ran excitedly to Dumb's side and said, "What are you going to show me?" Dumb took one look at her and said, "I'll try to split the wall. Stay away and don't be hurt by the shock." There was a flash in Xuanyue's eyes. "Do you also care about people?" She asked. As he spoke, he took a few steps back. In fact, Dumb where is concerned about her ah, but concerned about himself, he is afraid that if Xuanyue hurt again, he will blackmail him, let him be a few more years as a sidekick, but he is afraid. Dumb held the Tiangang Sword in both hands and held it high above his head. The living True Qi in his body was naturally mobilized. The light of white light with sacred breath came out. The light of fighting Qi on the Tiangang Sword, which was about the same height as him, calcium nitrate sol ,Magnesium Oxide MgO, kept huffing and puffing. Suddenly, he stepped forward. Dumb shouted loudly. The Tiangang sword suddenly split into the wall in front of him. Don't- "exclaimed, but Dumb's potential was already old, and it was impossible to take it back. In the loud noise, a big hole with a diameter of three meters appeared on the broad wall of the inner hall.". Dumb and Giger, who had just finished the magic card, were stunned. Dumb was surprised, and Giger regretted that the boundary on the wall had cost him a lot of effort. How could he not be distressed when it was destroyed? Wow, that's great! I didn't expect you to have these skills. That's great. You will be my sidekick and bodyguard in the future. Xuanyue grabbed Dumb's hand and jumped up and down, completely unaware that the faces of the two men had become ugly. Dumb ignored Xuanyue and turned to give a deep salute to Jige. "I'm really sorry, Master Jige," he said apologetically. "I didn't know the boundary was so weak. I, I would like to accompany you." Only then did Xuanyue notice Jige's arrival and said angrily, "What are you going to accompany? I asked him to show me his swordsmanship. If you want compensation, go to the Vatican to find my father.". You say that Xuanyue broke it, and he will certainly accompany you. "Forget it, forget it," Giger said.

The old does not go, the new does not come, this is your magic card, take it and go quickly. If they don't leave, I'm afraid the whole union will be destroyed by them. Xuanyue grinned, took the card from Jige's hand, threw the red one to Dumb, and put the white one into her arms. Pulling Dumb, he said, "Come on, let's go out to play." Dumb also wanted to say something to Jige, but seeing that Xuanyue's face was not good, he had to follow her out of the magician's guild. Behind them, Giger murmured, "Why am I so unlucky?"! My poor wall! Old Huang, go and find all the magicians in the city. I want to repair the wall. Dumb and the month out of the magician's guild, a door, the month immediately cheered, "ah!"! I'm a magician. Her voice immediately attracted the eyes of passers-by around, they saw Dumb and Xuanyue's magic robes, coincidentally showing envy and respect for the eyes. On the mainland, the scarcity of magicians reflects their preciousness. Xuanyue went to Dumb's side and knocked him on the head with her small magic wand. "Dumb," she said, "where are we going to play now?" Dumb was not familiar with the mainland at all and said blankly, "Are you playing?"? Do you let me follow you just for fun? "Yes," said Xuanyue as a matter of course! Very not easy to run out once, of course, to have a good time, hey, there seems to be a lot of people inside, what is it? Look at them all carrying weapons like you. She pointed to the mercenary union beside her and asked curiously. "That's the mercenary union," said Dumb. "It's where a lot of mercenaries take their jobs." Xuanyue's big eyes lit up and she said, "Let's go and have a look. There must be something interesting." Said,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, not to avoid suspicion, took a dull hand, ran to the mercenary union. stargrace-magnesite.com