Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA Heist Night
As per discussion on the group chat, I am looking to run some heists this Thursday evening from around 9pm ADST. If I can start sooner, I will so if you can get on before 9pm that will be great as it gives us more time to establish lobbies and actually play the game when we intend to.

Please post below if you want to take part as well as any info as to what heists you have done or are currently in the midst of completing. I am hoping to get 4, 6, 8 or 10 people so that everyone can be part of the action and not left out.

I will be running the final mission for Prison Break where I need four people (not meaning to sound nasty, but I would prefer those who have tried or completed this mission before). If that can't happen, no worries, as I will do my best to guide newcomers as to what they need to do.

If some people are yet to do any heists and have enough money to buy a high end apartment (approx 205k), this will give us the opportunity to run some two player missions as well.

z00lu
Drifter
ollie9394
Mr Daddy Davis
Clasfied Hunter
Scav3nger (tutorial completion pending)
The Doc
Woebegone6

Tentative:
Alsimo
xcaderz

Yet to confirm (that I am aware has the game):
Mr Cat 4
Deadx
Im there
I'll be the reserve in case you dont get 4
i would be in but still dont have the dosh for the appart.....hopefully i can still play.
If I'm still awake I might jump on
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
If I've completed the tutorial as I suspect I have (given I was greeted with someone blasting some less than appealing music through their mic), I should be good to go tonight.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Currently we have two lots of 4 players for heists tonight, assuming someone else has a 4 player mission available to do like me.
Also if Caderz and Alsimo were to join in, there is the opportunity for someone to run a two player mission on top of the other two groups of four, or alternatively, if timing doesn't work with someone needing to leave etc, they could fill in the gaps....
Thanks to all who showed up. I will probably organise future heists for nights other than Thursday and arrange a crew privately. That way we can do more social stuff with everyone in the same lobby rather than splitting the group when doing GTA social nights.

It was however, rather entertaining listening to the others attempting their heist (in particular Scav and drifter)
Wasn't my fault. Someone wasn't following my directions... Tongue
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
we seemed to have a good team