Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG's Bring Your Own Team Knock Out Contest (XONE and PC)
TSG's Bring Your Own Team Knock Out Contest (XONE and PC)

This is your chance to bring together your A-Team, assemble your Avengers, form your..... well, you get my point. For this tournament players and captains will be free to assemble their own teams in a one night knockout contest!

The competition will take shape in a double elimination bracket of 3v3 games, which will be organised based on the number of teams entered. This competition will be open to Xbox AND PC players (now that cross-platform multiplayer is supported) so spread the word!

All games will use default mutators (including 5 minute game time to keep things rapid-fire). Remember that cross platform play must be turned on while playing in private lobbies with the other platform!

Signups for teams and players can be made here, corresponding threads for teams looking for players and players looking for teams can be found in the Rocket League forum.

Final date for the competition is TBA, but we're aiming for Tuesday June 21st.

Registrations (Team Name - Players):
Second Degree Sharks - Scav3nger, x06 The Doc 06x, Clasfied Hunter
The Ozstars - Unuseddragon488, Chaos 7h30ry, Hypershadow
Midnight Raiders - MRN3Drifter, TBA, TBA
TWTP - NuclearNinja23, NuclearMajor69, XDrinkTilDeathX
Marauders - z00lu, Furious wolf, Brute x magicz

Currently unteamed:
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm in
Looks like im bring my beloved raiders back

Midnight Raiders - MRN3Drifter, TBA, TBA
Even if those memories make me sad, I have got to go forward believing in the future. Even when I realize my loneliness, and am about to lose hope those memories make me stronger. Im not alone. Because of you. - Rin (Shelter The Animation)

Shelter is so wonderful and beautiful Heart
I'll be there, whether I captain a team or join one is yet to be decided
Bringing a new team
The Ozstars
Unuseddragon488
Chaos 7h30ry
Hypershadow
(05-30-2016, 03:47 AM)Clasfied Hunter Wrote: I'm in

Does that mean in with SDS or in for any team in general? Because, you know, your position in SDS is open to you first if you want it.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
For sure mate...SDS all the way.
We're in
TWTP: NuclearNinja23, NuclearMajor69, XDrinkTilDeathX
So I'll captain the Marauders
z00lu
Furious wolf
Brute x magicz
sub: tba
Four full teams, maybe a fifth if DaddyDavis, Shredder or Deadx are going to be able to play. Not as great a turnout as we would have liked, might need to change it up to a one night round robin with play off elimination at the end. 5 minute games, everyone plays each other twice. Otherwise we'll only be playing 3 games at this rate.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻