Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA MEGA Social night
The plan:
To host the largest GTA social we have ever had across RGL and TSG, where we will continue our favourite event - Mounting of Chiliad, and The Descent using none other than the Panto vehicle (tiny smart car). This will be followed by the usual random chaos as well as some racing and other game types suited to lobby numbers.

When:
To be advised, though it will be either a Tuesday or Thursday night. Due to the goal of building a big lobby, the aim will be to start from 8:30pm AEST, with the first event beginning by 9:30pm.

Stay tuned for the date!

List of potential players:

1. z00lu
  2. Scav3nger
  3. deadx89
  4. Blogsie360
  5. MrDaddyDavis
  6. Woebegone
  7. Alsimo
  8. Ollie9394
  9. Caderz
  10. MRN3Drifter
  11. The Doc
  12. Clasfied Hunter
  13. Techwo1f
  14. Kotic (DaddyDavis friend)
  15. NuclearNinja
  16. NuclearMajor
  17. DrinktilDeath 
Might be missing some peeps.
Post below if you are keen once the date is released and I'll update the list above.
I'm there
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
Is there like a whole bunch of training missions you have to do first? Or could I just jump in?
You can do a tutorial, or opt to skip it. I didn't skip it so it took about 30 minutes to do.

I'm in BTW.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm in
If there's enough people in the Panto race I'm going to grab a chopper and follow it from the skies.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Given the postponement of Bathurst round for CANZ we can have a crack at a big lobby this Thursday and then again on the next available Tuesday and/or Thursday until we hopefully get a big number of players in.

I would expect we will face challenges with various people unable to connect etc so let's just work towards achieving a lobby of over 15 players!
I'm thinking it might be a good idea to give GTA and Minecraft their own sections? Given we're doing a bit on both games that will start to see discussion increase it would be a good idea to move them into their own sections.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Considering this section is so far all gta, I feel it would be appropriate
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
Ok so we will be aiming for another crack at this either on Tuesday or Thursday night before the end of July! Lets start with next Tuesday (19th July) as the next GTA social.

Will include our Mounting of Chiliad ascent and descent as well as another look at our Aussie Freeway Race.

For those of you who don't know about the latter, we have experimented with a race along the major freeway through the city against oncoming traffic (Aussie side of the road). Perhaps we can spice this one up though with a "Chaos player" that starts at the opposite end and goes with the traffic aiming to create chaos for those in the race by blocking the road with smashing cars around.....

Also we will look at some more Cunning Stunt racing and revisit an adversary mode where you try to stop a firetruck reaching a destination.....