Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG's Soccar Championships - Season I
(09-15-2016, 06:01 AM)Brute x Magicz Wrote: maybe a bit more time should be spent on the salary and try out different teams under the salary and try and make it so no 3 good players can be on a team together.

Hence why I said it's not a system that's going to get hastily thrown away. We said coming into this it might take a couple of seasons to get it right and if it still isn't working then we'd defer to other options (including as we did during pre-season, allocating all players to teams manually).

Quote:I feel like Scav's team was better than the rest and of course their team had the 3rd highest salary.

We had the salary closest to the cap coming into Season I, but only because the three of us balance each other out. It's common for either Hunter or myself to have an off game and for the other to pick up the slack. When Slinn had an off night the last week of pool play I balanced it out by moving forwards more to support.

(09-15-2016, 06:57 AM)Brute x Magicz Wrote: Team 1,2+3 have 1 player who is extremely good so they got the majority of the lower rated players. Team 4+5 had one player who stands out from the other 2 but have decent skill. Team 6+7 are more of the middle players where they have steady skill ratings on all 3 players hence why their overall salary is lower than the teams above.

This is, of course, based on your own analysis of what tier of skill each player is at. Chaos listed both Drifter and myself as floating on the lower edge of top tier, something which I do not consider myself to be.

Quote:Now there is this issue, with the teams being like this and equal, Major, Furious and Ninja are not going to be happy as no offence to the lower players but they may become frustrated if they keep making mistakes costing them the game.

That's an assumption, and quite honestly I'd be disappointed if I started hearing rumblings along these lines as we're not competing for sheep stations.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Messages In This Thread
RE: TSG's Soccar Championships - Season I - by Scav3nger - 09-15-2016, 11:14 AM