Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG's Soccar Championships - Season I
(09-16-2016, 02:54 PM)Brute x Magicz Wrote: I don't think the salary system is even that bad like hey, no matter what happens or how much people cost, the right people who have chemistry in the way they play will always mean even equal salary teams wont keep it even. (also people getting better at the game)

The whole idea behind it is to even it out over allowing people to pick and choose their own "strongest lineup". Yeah, if we had open selection you, Chaos, and Furious might be able to go toe-to-toe with TWTP but that would also mean both of your teams would dominate if they went up against a team like the Marauders.

Quote:For worst case, we lose the TWTP guys if they don't like it.

All indications I've had to this point says this isn't the case. After BYOT I we had a chat and I explained how the salary cap system was (intended) to work, they seemed interested in the idea. The fact that they were allowed to play together because I had a loophole in the rules that allowed it to happen was not intended. But also the team forming stage didn't exactly play out as I'd expected either (with teams forming with very little communication between captains/players and the TWTP guys not really factoring into it at all until they submitted their registration as a team), hence the reason for looking towards a one-night draft over a week-long trade period.

Quote:Also I heard something about Furious and Chaos playing the TWTP guys? If we can arrange them to play while i'm at my mums, I would love to 3v3 them. Us 3 have good chemistry and play well together, I reckon we can give them a good fight

There was a plan we were looking at potentially running after the final. Didn't get much past the planning stage though.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Messages In This Thread
RE: TSG's Soccar Championships - Season I - by Scav3nger - 09-17-2016, 03:13 AM