Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG's Soccar Championships - Season I
(07-19-2016, 12:42 AM)z00lu Wrote: Could we also look at the idea of teams picking the colour (between orange and blue) that best suits their actual team colours?

E.G. Wasteland Devils whenever possible should be orange, while the Sharks and Marauders would be best using Blue. (The marauders are mainly purple). If the Sharks played the Marauders we would decide on preference before the match.

Thoughts?

Home Team should get the preference to choose their team colour to make it easy on everyone. Don't worry so much about preferencing colours because most teams should pick the colour they prefer.

The above registrations are now confirmed, captains will be able to choose from the players above ensuring they fit within their salary cap. If a player has indicated a preference to remain with their pre-season team the captain of that team will have the opportunity to retain them before any other offers can be made from other teams (these players are now indicated with an asterix above). The transfer window is now open for players and captains to form their teams.

You will have until July 26th to complete your roster and post it below, also indicating player values and total team salary. I've included my team below as an example as we will be remaining unchanged for Season I (as both players indicated they wished to remain with the team and I'm quite happy with the line up).

Second Degree Sharks
Scav3nger ($317,000) (Captain)
Clasified Hunter ($247,000)
Im SlinnShady ($368,000)

Total Salary: $932,000
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Messages In This Thread
RE: TSG's Soccar Championships - Season I - by Scav3nger - 07-19-2016, 04:33 PM