Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[V8SC] Stewards Report - Round 6
While I agree with the findings (in particular the second incident), going forward in order to improve things, we can all assist in avoiding such incidents totally with added communication.

If we were to have our time again during this race I would suggest the following could happen:

As Scav and Drifter were the first to lap Hunter, as they managed their passes, one or both of them could say "3rd place is not far behind" or "lapped traffic ahead" which would help drivers involved to be more aware.

Hyboi would then know that it is lapped traffic ahead and could also inform Hunter he is closing in on him, and Hunter in turn can ensure he is off the racing line earlier and let Hyboi know.

I have done this on many occasions where I would warn drivers to be cautious, whether it be an incident on track or to let someone know faster drivers are approaching as I have passed a slower car (I know it hasn't been often that I get to pass lapped cars but....).

We are here to enjoy our racing and helping each other out wherever possible is best practice.

Messages In This Thread
[V8SC] Stewards Report - Round 6 - by Scav3nger - 07-29-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: [V8SC] Stewards Report - Round 6 - by z00lu - 07-30-2016, 02:10 AM
RE: [V8SC] Stewards Report - Round 6 - by MRN3 - 07-31-2016, 08:54 AM