Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANZ Sportscar Championship Series (SCS) [Official Thread]
(05-20-2016, 03:31 AM)z00lu Wrote: I think we should be looking at drivers calling clearly 'Safety' if there is an incident. A replay of the start can be reviewed to decide post race if the safety was warranted (which you would like to think is the case every time) and if it wasn't then the driver can be handed down a penalty. At least then during race mode the series host doesn't have to make any judgement calls there and then

(05-20-2016, 03:53 AM)Clasfied Hunter Wrote: I was meaning my lag incident was before turn 1, even before the start. Which means in the rule book a safety car should have been called...which is why I kept saying I had damage from that...everyone saw the incident so should have been by rule book a safety car called...

But lights went green and I was left in a position I should have never been...but those are things that happens in real world racing to...

This was an error on my behalf and I apologise for that. In future we will be following the process outlined by z00lu.

However, and this is a warning for everyone, the subsequent corner cutting was unacceptable behaviour and will not be tolerated from any drivers in future. Last night mistakes were made but we'd still like to uphold the image of providing a fun-yet-fair place to race.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Messages In This Thread
RE: CANZ Sportscar Championship Series (SCS) [Official Thread] - by Scav3nger - 05-21-2016, 03:53 AM