Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG Rocket League Pre-Season Cup
Our first foray into Rocket League!

The competition will run from April 26th - May 17th, with approx 3 rounds played per night. Tuesday's will be the selected night for matches to take place, but all rounds for that week must be completed no later than the Thursday following, i.e. Two days after the scheduled Tuesday. This is to ensure all match results and stats are received and updated by the weekend prior to the next set of rounds.

Team Information:

There will be 5 teams for the Pre-season Cup, with any new players taking on roles as subs until the next season. The teams and players are listed below:

Second Degree Sharks - Scav3nger, Clasfied Hunter, Im SlinnShady
Midnight Raiders - MRN3Drifter, z00lu, hell5pawn77
The Titans - Archalees PrimexXFuriousWolfXx, UnusedDragon488
Beckwith Angels - woebegone6TrueZola I 25 I, deadx89
Wasteland Devils - Chaos 7h30ry, Hypershadow19, x06 The Doc 06x

Subs available:

xLLOYDYxx
Brute x Magicz - internet issues pending
Techwo1f
Joelpmk101 - if match is scheduled early (before 8pm)

Those in bold are team captains.

Matches are to be played on home grounds as per fixtures when released. 

Additional information will be made available on the website or here on the forums in due course.

Mutators:
Match Length: 10min
Max Score: Unlimited
Boost Strength: 1x
Respawn Time: 3 seconds

All other settings must be set to DEFAULT.

Registrations:
At this time we're taking registrations, teams will be created a week out from the first round. Registration can be done through the forums, no form on the site for this one.

1. Scav3nger
  2. z00lu
  3. Chaos 7h30ry
  4. MRN3Drifter
  5. Clasfied Hunter
  6. woebegone6
  7. UnusedDragon488
  8. Archalees Prime
  9. TrueZola I 25 I
  10. xXFuriousWolfXx
  11. Brute x Magicz - no internet
  12. Hypershadow19
  13. Joelpmk101??
  14. hell5pawn77
  15. Im SlinnShady
  16. Deadx89

Tuesday 26th April - Rounds 1-3:

Midnight Raiders vs Second Degree Sharks (home ground - Beckwith Midnight)
The Titans vs Beckwith Angels (home ground DFH Stadium)

Wasteland Devils vs The Titans (home ground - Wasteland)
Beckwith Angels vs Midnight Raiders (home ground - Beckwith Park)

Second Degree Sharks vs Beckwith Angels (home ground - Urban Central)
Midnight Raiders vs Wasteland Devils (home ground - Beckwith Midnight)
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Beam me up Scotty Chaos 7h30ry registering
In like Flynn
Would like to see some more sign ups for this soon. Chaos, do you think you can get your other friends to register here so that a) they can keep in the loop with rules, fixtures etc and b) we have a reference for their gamertags (assuming they would sign up using them rather than their actual names). It is always easier when everyone uses their actual gamertag as their username here on the forums....

I am looking at tracking all stats from this series too, so wins, loses plus all the post match info provided on the scoreboard plus MVP.
So over the course of the season we should see who accumulates the most in-game points (player points) along with most shots on goal, goals, saves and assists.

Whether these are available on the website or some other method is yet to be worked out.

Other ideas in the pipeline is to use player points as a way of helping to create more leveled teams in any future series...sort of like a salary cap, but we need the data from this series to see if it would actually work.
(04-04-2016, 08:18 AM)z00lu Wrote: So over the course of the season we should see who accumulates the most in-game points (player points) along with most shots on goal, goals, saves and assists.

I think we can all guess who that's going to be without even playing a game at this stage... Tongue

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Tentative, I'll look into the game if someone can remind me on Thursday and if I get it I'll join in
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
(04-04-2016, 08:39 AM)Scav3nger Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 08:18 AM)z00lu Wrote: So over the course of the season we should see who accumulates the most in-game points (player points) along with most shots on goal, goals, saves and assists.

I think we can all guess who that's going to be without even playing a game at this stage... Tongue

Well if I am not on his team it will be my mission to do something about that when I plays against him.....whether or not I succeed is another thing. Wink
With this series most likely to have teams made randomly, perhaps people can provide me with some ideas for team names.....essentially names you would look at for a team you would be in.

For example:

The Rippers
Marauders
The Pirates
The Grizzlies

Or perhaps as we did for Forza Soccer borrowing from the Big Bash League:

The Strikers
The Renegades
The Scorchers
All Starts
For the first season I reckon run the old names from Forza soccer as we're going to be assigning people to teams randomly for this first one, then in the first actual season we can open it to new team names. I'm already putting an application in for the Second Degree Sharks Tongue

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hey zoolu yeah trying to promote as much as possible at the moment and get people to sign up will be great if we get them on Smile