Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rigs and Simulators, Plans, Ideas, and Other Things
Hyboi suggested the stuff we've been discussing in the Facebook chat should be here on the forums. A good idea. So here's a thread for it.

Basically, share your plans, inspiration, and ideas for your sim rigs in here and generate ideas for your own creations!

I'll start by sharing the "plans" for my current rig, though I'm in the process of planning a follow up build with a few tweaks and additions.

[Image: rJD7SdF.png]

[Image: vgjpTwA.png]

Note: I only ever finished the grey "stage", after completing that I started coming up with ideas for my combined racing/space sim rig I'm now working on.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd post the plans for mine but I didn't have any. I had the idea and just sorta started making it, which is what I do. Next is hopefully a lighter weight one than current and probably still closed in, still similar to an F1 cockpit (even though it's my least favourite form of motor sport probably). This one might be built a little more carefully too.
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
http://opensimbuillds.myshopify.com/collections/plans

I'm getting some ideas for rig 2.0 from this website. Might be helpful for others out there looking for ideas.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was thinking about getting a nek level simulator.
Not going to do another DIY job?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Who am I kidding. I'll 100% do a DIY job.