Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Structure and Changeup Discussion
(08-03-2016, 03:11 AM)Scav3nger Wrote: Pending further suggestions from members in this space, we currently have the following suggestions for series to run in 2017 on Forza Motorsport:

V8 Supercars
GT3/E Series
Open Wheelers (F1, FE, Indy)
WTCC

Some social suggestions (plus a few old favourites):
Bring Your Own Series (where a class is given, A for example, and everyone builds their own cars up to that class, can bring any car to any round)
Muscle Car Masters
MX-5 Cup
Mini Cooper Classic

At this stage I'm looking at a couple of polls to determine what goes through (for example, a poll with all the open wheel series, where the winner might go on to verse the winner of V8SC and GT's). Unless we get a flood of suggestions over the next few weeks.

For Project CARS we have the following:

V8SC (the Ford)
GT3's
Formula A/B

The vote would probably be FA vs. FB and V8SC vs. GT3 and the winners would face off unless we get more suggestions. Though at this stage I would also be tempted to suggest that which ever wins out of V8's and GT's in Forza the opposite is done for pCARS. The votes won't open until later in the year, but now's as good a time as any to start discussing our options and if you already have strong opinions towards or against some of the above then you can start to make your feelings known.

Coming back to this list, the GT3/GTE series for Forza has been postponed as a proposal by the person who put it forward. I'm happy to keep the "vote" (in terms of ranking your interest in each series) but would mix it up a bit now that it's not even numbers. I might even use one of them Google Forms.

Personally I'm leaning towards V8's and the Ford Ecoboost on Forza (not that the Ecoboost was on that list for some reason), and doing GT3's on pCARS with a TBD support series. They're all known quantities in a way but I think we can suitably spice up the formats to make things more interesting than they have been previously.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Structure and Changeup Discussion - by Scav3nger - 10-17-2016, 01:52 PM