Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Series Test Night - November 3rd
Further to this now that I've had a bit of time to look over some of the results from the night, I think the A-Class Series is far too varied to have it as even a social support category, it would likely be something better suited to a social night where we're not looking for completely serious racing. We had far to much variation in speed and performance just with the five of us as it was, I can't see how it would be any better with the nine or ten of us we usually get on a race night.

RS200's do not feel anything like they did on Forza 4, they were a good car because you could get a slide on and still go fast but with the newer tyre model it's really hard to achieve this now. So the car itself is not as good as it was back in the day. The MX-5 is relatively the same as it was, but I feel like it's a bit bland compared to some of our other options here.

So for the next one we'll probably try the TCC just for trying's sake and then roll out the Ecoboost 200 and the Classic F1's again and try and decide between the three which one we're interested in. Not sure exactly what date yet, might try and go for late November or early December.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Series Test Night - November 3rd - by Scav3nger - 11-05-2016, 04:08 AM