Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANZ Muscle Car Masters [Official Thread]
I'll go the VW beetle XD for the lols
I'll go the Nissan GT-R but if someone else really wants it, I'm happy to take the Lancia
You can choose same vehicles
Will there be a parity system if there's massive differences in lap times?
It would be good if the introduced a Stig simulator, whereby you can get the game to test cars at optimal performance so there is no human error. Then you could tune and upgrade vehicles to be more equal.
I think you should do what I was going to a year or so ago...

Have a podium ballist... Have a performance part that if you come 3rd you reduce it to stage 2 upgrade for next round, 2nd reduces it to stage 1 upgrade and winner removes that said upgrade.

It would be a bit like the real world where they get weight added... But you can just do it for a engine part or what not.
Podium ballast works if the drivers can edit their own setups. But this is a set setup that you have to download from Chaos, you can't even tune it. Unless you want Chaos to update the tunes after every race to peg the podium back. Remembering that we have two rounds each night that's not an ideal situation unless a car absolutely needs it (like being >5 seconds a lap faster).
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Something to look at if you run the series in full next year?
We can add it to the list... but we're going to need to vote on what to run next year because we have a lot of options and aren't going to have a lot of time.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Just noticed the Kadett is DLC so I can't use that. I'll go in the z28 as well since I already have one.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻