Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG Rocket League Pre-Season Cup
I was wondering if i had a team that doesnt want to be with chaos can we join as a team.
I guess it's probably a good idea to guage the interests of the players on whether they want to create teams straight off the bat or start with the randomised teams for the first comp, I'm indifferent to either option but if the majority would prefer to form their own teams we can run it that way. Anyone who doesn't have a preference could still be randomised into teams with others who have no preference.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Im happy with either want would the fixture look like weekly how many games and such do you think.
Given we're shooting four four to six teams at first, I'd say a home and away game is likely, everyone plays each other twice then we have a knockout finals series.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright no worries
I do think for the moment we're likely to keep with the random teams just because of how we're looking at things moving forward into season 1. We still have a few things to work out on that front though, so not something we're really ready to discuss openly.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I agree that we keep with random teams and just aim at having some social fun for this "pre-season", then after that, look at picked teams. Given we will be testing things out, lets not take this first comp overly serious....

Also a great way for everyone to get to know each other by playing together - makes for a more engaging series and builds the community.
Loving the system for management of the upcoming Rocket League comps!
We will be able to have tables that show who has the most goals, saves, assists and more.

Just as a heads up for those thinking about registering, all things working as they should, anyone playing will be able to check out the following stats about themselves via their own profile page:

Shots on goal
Goals
Saves
Assists
MVP's
Player points

There will also be stats that include players strike rate (how many goals you score per match), average points earned per game and more......

As mentioned above, we will be able to setup ladders for player performance, so throughout a season, we can see who is the leading goal scorer across all players, same for all the stats listed above. Pretty comprehensive really!
So just me in here it seems but here is a link to a rundown on the April patch for Rocket League. It is from the fansite Rocket League Garage, so I guess this is a good place to keep in the loop with all things Rocket League.

https://rocket-league.com/news/april-patch-rundown

I also think Rocket League needs its own section/forum.

Smile
I have purchased the game. Yet to have a play around. Hopefully get online when everyone else is and give it a go.