Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG Rocket League Pre-Season Cup
Other than when we race or I organise a GTA social, I am on Rocket League. I'll invite you if I see you on and go from there.
So I updated the OP with a list of players that are either definitely playing or possibly playing. A few others to try and track down would be:

Brute x Magicz
TrueZola - not exactly the right tag
Archalees Prime - hasn't actually said he would play yet

This would take us up to just on or over 4 teams of 3.
TrueZola I 25 I is in
I want in ur panties Brute ( Joke's sign me up ) Heart Heart Heart
(04-10-2016, 01:26 PM)xXFuriousWolfxx Wrote: I want in ur panties Brute ( Joke's sign me up ) Heart Heart Heart

Ahaha settle bro, im in
Archalees prime registering also
Hypershadow19 just registered ;-)
I'm in
So looking at the numbers in the updated OP, we have 17 including those that are what I have deemed tentative players. This means we are one player away from having the full 6 teams for this season. At worst, with two of the tentative players listed, we can lock in 5 teams.

Looking good guys, but we need confirmation and any other keen players to sign up by Thursday night so we can start organising teams and fixtures.

The OP will also get an overhaul then as well with new rules and regulations etc for the season. There will also be announcements via the actual website, which we will link in the TSG chat
Due to a few glitches tonight, and further discussion with Scav, we feel that this coming Tuesday is too soon to start the Pre-Season cup, given team creation has to be finalised and then have fixtures up on the site by the weekend. This would give everyone only one or two days notice as to who is on what team, who they play and the ins and outs of how matches will be organised.

So the following Tuesday 26th April will see rounds 1-3 played, but of course check the fixtures once they are up online hopefully around Wednesday next week.

To update you on what has been arranged so far, we have team captains picked:

Scav3nger
z00lu
Chaos
Drifter
woebegone6
Clasfied Hunter

If we don't have enough people to properly fill 6 teams, Hunter will be absorbed into the player list and assigned a team.
As per the reveal thread, all bar 3 teams are now known. The team captains between now and Tuesday 19th will pick the team they want to take on. Our hope is to also set the teams by then so fixtures can be drawn up.

If you have any questions fire away, though note we will be releasing more info soon and will talk with team captains further so they can instruct their players on most things.

If you know of anyone else wanting to play point them in this direction, and remember, we are here to have fun and enjoy each others company while we game!