Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG Rocket League Pre-Season Cup
Registering my brother Hell5pawn77 in
What are the teams so far
We hope to have them sorted this coming Tuesday night and will post info here once done. If we manage to get two more players register, we can lock in 6 teams.
Also anyone who has registered where their gamertag is not the same as their forum name here, please send me a friends request. It would be good to start sorting this out with other team captains so that matches are quicker and easier to organise on the night.
Id like to register myself please
Registering please!
OP is updated with new information as well as teams. Will let you know when the fixture is up on the website. More players should respond in the other thread regarding player profiles please.
Okay, just letting you all know our gameplan right now, we intend to park the bus, all game every game. Just kidding, why would I tell you all the game plan, haha!

I'll be online in about an hour to test my ability to stream and play multiplayer at the same time. I expect bad results but that's why I'm doing it while pubscrubbing instead of waiting for the comp to start, haha. So if anyone else is going to be on, feel free to dive in.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'll be there mate
Updated OP with the first 3 rounds in case we cant have the website sections functioning in time for people to organise themselves.

The times are not listed, but we will aim for everyone to be on by 9pm and just work through matches as at roughly one match every 30min.