Screwed Gamers Homepage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSG Rocket League Pre-Season Cup
Just unless it wasn't clear last night you can put me down to play
[Image: rrmsig_zpslkmqwh3b.png]
Alrighty internet payment went through around 30 mins ago, I am going to be available basically every night for this tournament so if anyone is missing a player for the night send me a message via facebook or PM on Xbox.

Just incase, Gamertag is Brute x Magicz
Just a heads up Woebe, deadx will be available to play from 9:30pm onwards. So a sub could be used for the first match, or we just tinker with who plays who and when etc, orrrrr.......just start late and catch up over the three rounds
If need be teams can always jump into Standard matchmaking and pub scrub for a game while they wait for the opposing team to be ready.
[Image: signature_S5.png]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Im in hit me up for a team goalie is preferd and thats the only thing im good at. xD
No worries Techwo1f, you'll go in as a sub so if a team needs a player, they can contact you. Otherwise when the first full season kicks off, you will likely get picked up then as we hopefully expand to 6-8 teams.

Also just a reminder for all captains, remember to organise screen shots of match results and message them to me via the game DVR app on your XB1. Ideally the home team captain should do this so I don't get double ups, but just in case someone misses, both captains should capture the results. Lastly if possible, rename the image with a round number - I can work out teams based on the players listed.

For spectating and commentary of matches, send me a message via Facebook (z00lu xray - yep I don't use my real name for those who aren't friends with me there) with match password and name. If I can join in time before the start of a match, I will try to do a capture with commentary for the YouTube channel.

Last bit of info - for top ten plays/goals type videos; do some 'xbox record that' captures (hopefully it grabs the actual goal, followed by the replay). Then like match results, share them with me and or Scav so we can compile them for videos.
Xbox Gt: xLLOYDYxx
Just signing up as a sub
I'll update the OP now with a list of subs that are available, if they are actually available.
Any one not on a team who's done the update tonight?
All results are in and stats/ladder updated.
More leader boards will be made available soon, but for now, you can see top goal scorers and player value on the side bar of the website. At the bottom of the table you can view all players via the link.

Based on the 2v2 matches tonight, I believe it is imperative that we avoid them when it comes to the full season. They will otherwise throw stats out of whack, including player values as you will naturally score more with two players on the pitch compared with 3.

EDIT: I will put up the rest of the seasons fixture by tomorrow night. For those unaware, if you click on the link for the matches listed on the fixture page, you will see a rundown of all the player stats for that match